Monday, December 10, 2012

some little lights

it's that time of year. dark, dark, dark. by six thirty i think it's bedtime and i wonder what i am going to do for the rest of the night. it's no wonder why so many religions have celebrations of light at this time of year.
here are some images from some of my books that make me feel light and happy, remind me of spring or childhoods from simpler times. they get me through.... 

enjoy.

put on your hat, time to celebrate

thank you lamp posts

bird chatter and spring will come...

christmas cheer



Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays One and All!



2 comments:

  1. oh, they are so lovely. i hope you post some of these every day!!! you know i'm one that loves a little excess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Krista, I am so proud of all that you have accomplished!!! This is a wonderful blog, and so very 'you'. I wish you much personal success, and all that goes along with the wonderfulness of that!! Much, much love, diana xoxo

    ReplyDelete